Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"I Wanna Do That!" in the Breaks Interstate Park

Well, that was an interesting show!  We shared one of my most embarrassing moments EVER, and I do mean ever.  Looking back, I think everyone (but me) knew I would only travel about 20 feet on a water slide in my clothes, but they were sooo convincing when they talked me into it.

That was truly my first time geocaching, and I promise it won't be my last.  If you're interested in trying it out, go to www.geocaching.com and see what it's all about.  You can also watch this video.


All in all, I spent a great day in the Breaks Interstate Park!  Thank you to Park Superintendent, Austin Bradley for pointing us in so many wonderful directions throughout the day.  If you want more information on things to do in the Breaks Interstate Park, go to their website :   http://www.breakspark.com/

Here are a few photos we snapped throughout the day :

This is one of the pre-loaded GPS units you can rent at the Visitor's Center.

I definitely recommend trying Geocaching!

I felt much safer on this HydroBike than I would have being
crammed on one paddle boat with the IWDT crew!  lol

Hatchet throwing us MUCH harder
than it looks!









No comments:

Post a Comment